The Nianmor rubber is unsurpassed in terms of speed. It
is perfectly suited for offensive play from mid-distance with topspin
for looping and counterlooping.
Due to the perfectly balanced combination of the new
sponge design (special blend of natural and synthetic rubber) and the
new arrangement of the high speed elastic pimple structure, using the
latest state of the art Japanese rubber technology.
This new construction of the carefully designed
structure, allow topspin strokes with high catapult effect (speed glue
feeling), and high speed and spin. The new offensive weapon is extremely
fast, high catapult and spin.
Tibhar Nianmor Review:
Reviews to follow shortly...
A few comments from forums:
- the "speed glue feeling" is supposed to be
better than tenergy.
- It's faster than Tenergy 05
- spin is similar tenergy (opinions vary)
- Should be more durable than ESN products, probably around tenergy as
- lower throw than tenergy, about medium (if you refer tenergy as
- weight a bit lower than tenergy
- Nianmor plays less direct, softer overall (in comparision to T05).
- Nianmor's topsheet is shiny-grippy (similar to the Boost series)